Private Membership Agreement
Mama Cat Sanctuary is a Private Ministerial Association, operating as a 508(c)(1)(a), a non-registered, non-profit, Private Membership Association (PMA) also known as a private membership club.
Our mission is to assist every living soul throughout planet Earth to reconnect to its inner guidance system and operate with empowered responsibility.
This Association is hosted by a woman, Danny Blitz.
All membership activities occur within the private domain only.
Membership provides exclusive access to information not currently provided elsewhere.
MAMA CAT SANCTUARY, A Private Ministerial Association
By joining Mama Cat Sanctuary, a Private Membership Association and/or any website or Social Media Group started by, created by, maintained, or organized by the Association, I agree to the terms and conditions of Mama Cat Sanctuary, a Private Membership Association, Agreement as follows.
1. This Association of members declares that our objective is to allow the Private Membership Association founders and all Private Membership Association members with a platform in which to conduct all manner of private business with the Association and with other Associations and Association members, keeping all business in the private domain and utilizing the protections guaranteed by the Universal Declaration of Human Rights (UDHR), the Constitution to conduct business in private and to provide a platform for members to conduct business in the private domain under all protections acknowledged and guaranteed by the Constitution of the UNITED STATES, and any previous protections guaranteed.
2. We believe that the Holy Scriptures, the Universal Declaration of Human Rights (UDHR), the Constitution of the United States of America, the various constitutions of the several states of the union, and the Charter of Rights of Canada guarantees our members the rights of absolute freedom of religion, free speech, petition, assembly, and the right to gather together for the lawful purpose of helping one another in asserting our rights protected by those Constitutions, Charter and Statutes, in addition to the rights to be free from unreasonable search and seizure, the right to not incriminate ourselves, and the right to freely exercise all other unalienable rights as granted by our creator, our almighty Creator and guaranteed by those Constitutions, Charter, and Statutes.
WE HEREBY Declare that we are exercising our right of “freedom of association” as guaranteed by the Universal Declaration of Human Rights (UDHR), the U.S. Constitution and equivalent provisions of the various State Constitutions, as well as the Charter of Rights of Canada. This means that our Association activities are restricted to the private domain only and outside of the jurisdiction of government entities, agencies, officers, agents, contractors, and other representatives as provided by law.
3. We declare the basic right of all our members to decide for themselves which Association members could be expected to give wise counsel and advice concerning all matters including, but not limited to education, physical, spiritual, emotional, and mental health care assistance, law, and any other matter, and to accept from those members any and all counsel, advice, and tips, whom we feel are able to properly advise and assist us.
4. We expect the freedom to achieve and maintain optimum spiritual, physical, mental, and emotional wellness, to choose and perform for ourselves the types of modalities, therapies and treatments that we think best for diagnosing, treating, and preventing illness and disease, as well as the freedom to choose for ourselves any types of assistance which may be made regarding law and any other private business activity.
5. The Ministry is organized in part for worship and for educational, spiritual, and beneficent purposes, and is established under the exclusive jurisdiction of the Bylaws and Ecclesiastical Law of Mama Cat Sanctuary, for furthering the upliftment and enlightenment of all people throughout the World and the betterment of life on planet Earth.
6. The Association will recognize any natural person(s), regardless of race, color, religion, gender, marital status, and sexual orientation, who have joined this Association or any social media group organized, created, or managed by this Association and is in agreement with these principles and policies as a member of this Association, providing said person has not been sanctioned, exercised, or otherwise banned by the association, and will provide a medium through which its individual members may associate for actuating and bringing to fruition the purposes heretofore declared.
7. Membership to this Association, “Mama Cat Sanctuary”, and any of its groups may be terminated by the association Trustees or their designee, at any time, should they conclude that a specific member is interacting with them or any other members in a way that is contrary or detrimental to the focus, principles, and betterment of this Association.
8. I understand that, since The Association is protected by the First and Fourteenth Amendments to the U.S. Constitution, it is outside the jurisdiction and authority of Federal and State Agencies and Authorities concerning any and all complaints or grievances against The Association members or other staff persons. All rights of complaints or grievances will be settled by an Association designee, committee, or tribunal and will be waived by the member for the benefit of The Association and its members. By agreeing to this membership form I agree that I have sought sufficient education to determine that this is the course of action I want to take for myself.
9. I agree to join Mama Cat Sanctuary, a private membership association under common law, whose members work to jettison external pressures and re-connect to their own inner guidance systems in order to operate with empowered responsibility.
(A) I am voluntarily changing my capacity from that of a public person to that of a private member.
(B) My activities within The Association are a private contractual matter that I refuse to share with the Local, State, or Federal investigative or enforcement agencies. I fully agree not to pursue any course of legal action against a fellow member of The Association, unless that member has exposed me to a clear and present danger of substantive evil, and upon the recommendation and approval of the Association.
10. I enter into this agreement of my own free will without any pressure or coercion. I affirm that I do not represent any Local, State or Federal agency whose purpose is to regulate and approve products or services, or to carry out any mission of enforcement, entrapment or investigation. I have read and understand this document, and my questions have been answered fully to my satisfaction. I understand that I can withdraw from this agreement and terminate my membership in this association at any time, and that my membership can and will be revoked if I engage in abusive, violent, menacing, destructive or harassing behavior towards any other member of The Association. These pages consist of the entire agreement for my membership in The Association.
I agree this covenant began on the date of my joining “Mama Cat Sanctuary”. I declare that by joining this Association and/or the Association’s websites and/or social media group(s), I have carefully read the whole of this document and I understand and agree with it.
I certify that the name autographed below is my lawful, sovereign name by which I use in my everyday life and by which I use to sign all contracts/agreements. I am clear that if I do not use my real name, I dishonor this agreement and therefore, my account would be suspended without notice.